Monday, December 17, 2012

Update 12.17.12

Just a quick note, because I'm thinking about it.  I got to talk to Mr. Atta Friday.  He's still in Tema.  He says that they have managed to put together a committee to work on building a wall around CESC.  As we sat and talked about the things that they felt they needed the most, that was at the top of the list.  A list that included a place for the kids to eat lunch and educational toys for the younger kids.  I have to admit that selfishly I was a little disappointed that it wasn't Internet, but we've said from the beginning that this isn't for or about us.  So that will be the next project.  I can't wait to hear more about it.  Once again I'm on the other side of the ocean, waiting to see what we can do from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment